Monday, August 10, 2009


HIhi !!!!i damn long time didn't upload my blog le.......coz i really so bz n also lazy to write my blog. now feel free so i think i
have the mood to upload my new post.


@POST STARTING@

This post actualy quite long time ago......hehe...
on 1th august me with my lovely azizam went to 1 japanese restaurants (zen) near zanmai shushi....to have our breakfast....actualy we want to go have breakfast at zanmai shushi,n saw alot of people then we just when to zen........but the environment there better than zanmai,but the food is same....n the price damn expensive than zanmai....

Tthe interior of zen


Start crazy to take snap again.......hehe


This is for my bala(honey)
*teriyaki chicken*




HM.......This is for me .....
*unagi rice*


my huppy trying to learn how to use chopstick
hm......at the last also need to use fork...hehe...



take a last snap before pay bill......

No comments: