Tuesday, June 2, 2009

our dinner in tomy roma's at sunway pyramid

30 may 09, i with my lovely azizam went to restaurant TONYROMA'S to having our breakfast and also dinner...before i go back to my hometown....i was decide almost 30minit to think about where we should go for......the final decide is this reataurant.....i v him was the first time went in ....



maindoor of (chan guan)

my azizam helping me to take pic.....thanks so much ...


woo........i likr this picture....look cool oooo......


after take this pic i was think he dun know to take in good view of me......but he really not bad to take snap after i saw this pic....



this is the sauce for my honey order.....they have 5 difference sauce


this is for me......rosemarry chicken

this is for my little mouse......bountiful beef ribs


this is our drink....ah...i forget d name....
but is really nice...

after he fish the food.......is really delicious.......


come on ....just the last snap......dun be like that azizam....

this is the some snaks for us......omg just 2 sweet
by the way i m really happy having food with my azizam......because he always just be so crazy on me n talk all the funny thing to me.....haha.......really so crazy...just having a very happy and enjoy the life now v u.......

1 comment:

AH Pig!! said...

:)
......
~~~~~~